Hi Everyone!
Today I am sharing a project for the
Trendy Twine design team.
I made a fun ducky clear treat box.



These clear boxes are just so fun to decorate and give as a gift.
I used one of the Clear Chocolate boxes, I added some iridescent gift grass and chocolate candy.
I added some Grape Fizz Trendy Twine on the outside  and added a cute tag with a Duck Doll image from Peachy Keen stamps. I colored the duck with copic markers, fussy cut it out and popped it up on the die cut tag. The sentiment is from Small Talk (My Creative Time) stamped in purple inks.



Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Have a wonderful day!

Other Products Used:
PK 266 Duck Dolls stamp set
Small Talk stamp set (My Creative Time)
Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
Pale Plum and Perfect Plum ink (SU)
Basic set die (Mama Elephant)
Copic markers


4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Precious Kimberly! That Tag is so Adorable! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sukie said...

Your tag is so super cute! I love that sweet duck and your coloring looks amazing! Love the pop of purple and the twine accent!

Shelly said...

Oh how cute! Cutest duck ever! Love this fun gift!!

Have a great day!
Shelly

Beth F. said...

I just can't get over how adorable this ducky is! So sweet!