Hi Everyone! 
I hope your day is going well so far,
Today I am sharing a card for the 
Trendy Twine Design Team.
This month the team is featuring Spring 
and Grape Fizz Trendy Twine.


I used the Abby's Spring Showers stamp set for this card. This girl is just too sweet. So I colored her and her umbrella with copic markers trying out some No Line coloring.
I used some of the *new* Grape Fizz Sequins for the rain, who doesn't love purple rain? :) 
I also added the Grape fizz Trendy Twine as a fun whimsical border to the card with a bow on top.
I took some pastel purple paper and made a frame, added some clear acetate for the window and popped it up with foam adhesive for the sequins. Next I added the panel with the sentiment and raindrops. I adhered this to a light teal card base.




Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful day!! 
Other Products used:
Abby's Spring Shower (SSS)
Rich Cocoa ink (Memento), Pool Party, Bashful Blue, Pale Plum, and Perfect Plum ink (SU)
Copic Markers and Prismacolor pencils
Pool Party card stock (SU)
Umbrella 6x6 paper (American Crafts)
Stitched Rectangle dies
Acetate (Graphix)


7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!! Love the image

Beth F. said...

Such a sweet card! Great way to use that twine and those sequins are so pretty!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Ooohhh!! I love all that purple!!

Migdalia said...

Such a darling shaker card my friend!!Love the purple and fun use of the grape Fizz Twine & Grape Fizz Sequins! Awesome job!!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M


Sukie said...

Awesome shaker card! I love how you accented the frame with the twine! Your colored image is spectacular! The color combination is stunning, love your card!

Scrapper69 said...

She's so Darling! Adorable Shaker with wonderful shades of purple!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Shelly said...

This is one of my favorite spring cards, so pretty and I just love the image!
Shelly