Hi Everyone! 
I hope your day is going well so far,
Today I am sharing a card for the 
Trendy Twine Design Team.


This month the team is showcasing Grape fizz Trendy Twine and Spring!
I made a flower with Grape Fizz and Totally Limeade Trendy Twines. I made the center of the flower a shaker with some of the Lemon Tart Sequins. The stamped sentiments are from Sunday Sentiments (Mama Elephant) and stamped in two shades of purple. 





Thank you so much for stopping by!
Check out my blog for the rest of the details!!
Have a wonderful day!

Other products used:
Sunday Sentiments stamp set (Mama Elephant)
Basic Die set (Mama Elephant)
Classic Circles die (Spellbinders)
Pale Plum and Elegant Eggplant inks (SU)


6 comments:

Beth F. said...

This card is so cute!! I really love what you did with the twine and that shaker flower center is awesome.

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! I love the CAS design you created! The twine flower with the shaker looks amazing! Awesome job on this!

Scrapper69 said...

That Grape Fizzle is a pretty color! Your card is so sweet & cute! LOVE seeing Shaker Cards, they're just so fun! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Migdalia said...

This is just beautiful!! love the pretty flower!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Helen said...

Such a fun shaker card!!

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh, I love this card! What a great idea to make a shaker card using a flower! It looks so pretty with the yellow sequins and grape twine!
Terrific job Kimberly!
Shelly