Hi everyone!
Today starts a new challenge 

This month its a color theme.
Photo credit: Design seeds

Here is the card I created inspired by these colors.

 I stamped and colored flowers from two new sets- Hummingbirds and Doodled Flowers.
I used copic markers and some white gel pen accents, I added some glitter, stickles glitter and liquid pearls to a few of the flowers. The sentiment is from the new planner set, Banner Alpha. There are just so many possibilities with that set, even if you aren't into planner stamping. 
I hope you join this month's fun new challenge!
Have a wonderful day! 

 

3 comments:

Sukie said...

Beautiful card! I absolutely love the pretty flowers! Your coloring looks amazing and the touches of sparkle are a great addition! Awesome job! Have a great weekend!

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card!!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is so pretty, love all the flowers and assorted colors...

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations