Photobucket
 Front

Photobucket
 Back
I promised our daughter that I would make her a door hanger when I made one for our nephew and our son. I saw Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge-
***Use ANY "Cricut Lite" cartridge of YOUR choice & PLEASE incorporate some "BLING" somewhere on any project of your choice! Example, your project must have either, stickles, rhinestones, glossy accents, glitter.... etc...! ***
I knew I had to make this for our daughter.
I used cereal box chipboard for my door hanger base from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More (altered on my gypsy)  and cut patterned paper for the front and back, I let our daughter choose these and I think she did a great job! Especially for a four year old!
I used the "Lite" Cartridge Twinkle Toes and my dancer is cut at 6 with all the layers & I also used Sugar & Spice  "Lite" Cartridge to cut the "Little Princess" for the back at 1". I used the font for "Bella" from Baby Steps Cartridge with the shadow all welded on my gypsy. My dad calls her "Bella-rina" so this was perfect for her.
I used Stickles and my irock to "Bling" it up! The paper is from K &Co (front),  Heidi Grace Floral Whimsy (Back) and SU! Pretty In Pink for the Ballerina. I used Peachy Keen Princess Faces for my Ballerina also and I think its the PERFECT touch! I love their stamps!!
 She LOVES it and I am so glad!!
Thanks for looking and make sure to check out Emma's Challenge!!
Have a wonderfully Crafty Saturday!

6 comments:

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Kimberly,

Your door hanger is so cute!

Thanks for playing along with us at Throwback Thursday's!

Ruthie :)

Gia said...

So cute! Love it :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Kimberly, this turned out so adorable! I know Bella loves it!

Alison Jane Hann said...

It is beautiful. So girly!

Theresa said...

I love it! That would be great project for my daycare kids to make. What size is the door hanger cut at?

Angie said...

Oh this is so sweet! Great job! I am your newest follower!