Happy Monday Everyone!
Last night I was able to create a card for the newest Birthday Sundaes Challenge #15- Stars & Stripes Birthday Card.
Photobucket

I used my Wild Card Cartridge and cut everything out at 5 1/2. My paper is from Colorbok and Paper Studio- all the seasons Stack. I punched a few extra stars and stamped "Make A Wish!" and "Happy Birthday". I did some doodling, faux stitching and added some stickles for fun! I think this card turned out really cute!
Thanks for looking and have a Crafty Monday!!

8 comments:

Emily said...

This is a great card! I absolutely love it!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Kimberly, this turned out great! So cute!

Anonymous said...

This is really cute! Love it.

Marlene said...

Lovely Card! Love the bright colors! Thanks for playing with us at Birthday Sundaes!

Marlene
Birthday Sundaes DTM

Michelle said...

Wonderful card! Love the bright colrs and design! Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

I thought I had left a comment but I guess not! This is such a fun birthday card! I love the bright colors and you really hit the wow factor with the stars and strips! Thanks for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
Amber

Tracey said...

Love the shape of your card and the fun colors.
Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

Kristie W. said...

Super cute!! I love the bright colors and trail of stars. Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!