Happy Father's day to all the wonderful Dad's and dad's to be out there. Today I wanted to share two cards I made for my wonderful Hubby, Chris and for my dad, Randy.
Photobucket

The Inside.

I can't really say the measurements, I kinda made this one up as I went along ;)
I really love how it turned out though!
Photobucket


For My dad, The "Man Card"!! hahaha!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you are enjoying all the men in your lives! Let them know how much they are appreciated!!
Have a wonderful day!! :)

5 comments:

Jen said...

Great cards, Kimberly! LOVE the beaver and the sentiment -- it made me laugh out loud! Thanks for linking up your project at Cooking With Cricut this week.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

Madison said...

These cards are so clever and creative! Love them. TFS and thanks for playing with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Awesome cards Kimberly! I love that little beaver and that man card is awesome!

I have an award for you on my blog :)

Stacey
http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Jean said...

Great cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

Maria Elena said...

Super cute card Kimberly !
Thanks for playing this week at CWC
~Maria Elena~ CWC DT
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/