So I have finally decided to start dabbling in scrapbooking. I signed up for a 2 page Layout challenge over at scrapbook.com. The sketch is amazing! Love it!! :)
So I thought I would share my very first 12x12 Layout!
Here is the sketch.
Here is my take on the sketch! :)
12x 12 LO

Wow, 12x12 LOs are really tough to photograph!
The pictures are from this past Easter.
I used Designer Calendar, Wall decor & More and Jubilee cartridges for my title and brackets. I got my basket from Celebrate with Flourish and my eggs from Sugar and Spice Lite cartridges. I used my Sew Easy and thread for my circle and my rick rack is from Martha Stewart. . All my patterned paper is from Paper Pizazz found at JoAnn's.
 Thanks for looking at my first LO! I am planning many more to come!!
Have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comments:

Natasha said...

What a great two-page layout. I love using sketches from scrapbook.com.

Natasha
craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com