I recently received a new blog award from my sweet friend, Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner.
Thank you so much Stacey!! **Hugs**
Photobucket
The rules for the award are the following:

1.) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.

2.) To accept this award answer 7 random facts about yourself.

3.) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.

Alright, 7 random Facts about me...Hmmm!! ;o)

1. I love coffee and coffee flavored things.
2. I adore Mexican food and I could eat it everyday!
3. I'm a huge fan of all things Hello Kitty.
4. Love my Cricut and all 50 cartridges I now own ;)
5. I'm a Christian and for each day I am thankful for that.
6. I'm attached to my cell phone and I'm never far from it.
7. I love all my friends, online and not, I would do anything for them :)

Enough about me, now to pass this on to some wonderful crafty bloggers!

2. Jenny- Earthy Scrap


Now for a Card that I did for the June card Challenge over at Scrapbook.com. This one was to "lift" a card that was posted.
Here is the card:
Here is the card I made.
Photobucket

Did the best I could :)
I use several patterned papers from my stash. My Eiffel Tower image was cut from Wall Decor & More cartridge at 3 1/2. I sprayed it with my homemade glimmer mist in Green. I used Martha Stewart edge punch and a 3/4 in circle punch for my buttons. The flower was made from a friend of mine, Jessi that I received in a swap awhile back :)

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful & crafty day!!








0 comments: