Happy Birthday Stacey!!!
 I hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of love and happiness!
I wanted to share a few things I made for my friend Stacey for her birthday today.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Twisted Easel Card, Cardstock is from Bazzill and Colorbok. The stamp is Unity and SU! and the butterfly is an embosslit from SU!, as well. The flowers are prima and recollectons. I used the pearls and ribbon from my stash.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She recently moved her crafty space and wanted a new sign for it. So I made her a purple one :)  I got the canvas from Michaels, used homemade glimmer mist in pearl purple. I cut my letters from Martha Stewart Elegant Cakes Cartridge sized and welded on my gypsy with the shadow. I used prima and recollection flowers and three different purple stickles. I cut more butterflies from the same SU! butterfly embosslit.
The ribbon is from my stash and the gems are placed with my Irock, imaginsce and Jolee's.
The crinkle ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

She loves coffee like me and I thought it would be super fun to make her, her very own travel mug. I have wanted to alter one for awhile now so this was the perfect opportunity! I bought the mug at Hobby Lobby. I used the paper on the inside as a template. I stamped and  glittered embossed the paper with a stamp from Emma's My Creative time.  I cut the letters from Martha Stewart Elegant cakes again. Most of these butterflies are the same SU! Embosslit except the one on the "C" that one if from Kate's ABCs cut at 0.75. I then embellished with Stardust stickles and more pearls and gems from my stash.
This has been a SUPER long post!
I hope Stacey enjoys everything and knows what a great friend she is to me everyday!
Make sure you check out her amazing blog and wish her a Happy Birthday!!!

I am also posting this to Made It Myself Mondays Linking party!!
Check it out!!
Photobucket

Have a wonderfully Crafty Day!!!

4 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Kimberly I love everything! Every single item is beautiful! Thank you for all the love and thought that you put into my birthday. Thanks for being such a great friend to me. :)

Hugs,
Stacey

Madison said...

Wow, really pretty! I can tell you put a lot of thought and love into this:) TFS.
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

mary said...

Kimberly, everything is just beautiful! Your girlfriend is going to love it all! You can see all the love that you put into everything!
I found you through the link party at MIMM and I am so glad that I did!

Blessings and Hugs,
Mary
http://maryscreativejourney.blogspot.com

Lori Comeau said...

What a great gift. Love the colors. I really like how you edged the yellow flower with the stickles.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/