Photobucket

I made this card for the Peachy Keen Challenge #53 , a sketch & a twist (must use sponging) and for the Cooking With Cricut  Color Challenge #32.
I wasn't planning on combining the two of them but it just happened! :)
I love the sketch Peachy Keen provided and the colors CWC asked for are definitely out of my comfort zone!
Here is what I used:
Mother's Day Bouquet seasonal cartridge for the flower layers cut at 2, 1 3/4, 1 and 3/4 for the inside.
My base is recollections craft cardstock, my flower is made with Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie and Summer Sun. I sponged my base with SU! Creamy Caramel and White craft ink as well as the flower.  My flourish and sentiment are SU! retired rub-ons from my stash and I thought they worked perfectly! I added a SU! ribbon rose to the middle of my flower. Thanks for looking and go check out these fun Challenge blogs!
Have a wonderfully, crafty Friday!



8 comments:

Jean said...

Beautiful Card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

Jen said...

Gorgeous card, Kimberly! Thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card, Kimberly. Good luck in the challenge!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogapot.com

Anonymous said...

Kimberly this is such a sweet card. I think you rocked this challenge. Love your blog.

Crafting Misfit said...

This is very pretty! I love how you did the words!

Rebecca
http://craftingmisfit.blogspot.com/

Georgiana said...

What a lovely card. That rub-on is impressive.

Roberta Guditis said...

Beautiful card! Vey charming! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut :)

- Roberta, CWC Design Team
Www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com

Janice W. said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the flower and that rub on works perfectly for the flourish! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!