This week the Challenge over at Thankful Thursday is to a Man/Boy theme or the Words Man/Boy.
I started working on my Father's day stuff the past couple of weeks and I've been wanting to use my new Father's Day Cartridge. The images are pretty basic on this card so that really helps when making Masculine cards. Sorry this hasn't been posted sooner but Blogger has been misbehaving lately ;)
Photobucket

I used the Father's Day Seasonal Cartridge and cut my 'Best Dad Ever' out at 4 in black. I then layered it on Craft (recollections), Blue (Bazzill), and Black (Georgia pacific) on a white card base. I sponged and distressed all the layers, used my SU! ticket corner punch and added some eyelets from my stash with my crop-a-dile. Pretty simple but masculine!
I hope you enjoyed my card!
Don't forget to pop on over to the Thankful Thursday Challenge and their Facebook Page, Thankful Thursday!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!


1 comments:

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

I love your father's day card! It is clean and simple and that distressing adds the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with us at Thankful Thursdays!
Also, your package is on its way!
Amber
my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com